Norton Assessment is holding a seminar and meet-up on “21st century selection” focusing on psychometric testing, assessment centres and modern interview procedures.
HR professionals, business psychologists and anyone interested in the selection and assessment field are likely to benefit from this seminar.
Topics that will be discussed:
• The return on investment from psychometric testing
• The validity and reliability of assessment centre exercises
• Structured vs. semi structures interviews
• Telephone interviews, a necessary stage?
• Personality testing and cheating
• Integrity testing, the next big thing?
This seminar is being held by Norton assessments co-founder and experienced HR professional Angela Wilkinson. Angela has well over a decade of experience managing selection and assessment procedures and continues to advise market leading organisation on selection and assessment issues.
Please ensure that you RSVP as soon as possible as spaces are limited. Cash, cheque and card payments will all be accepted on the day of the event.
Date: Thursday 29th September 2016
Time: 18.00 – 21.00 (tea and coffee served from 17.30)
Venue: Holiday Inn, London King’s Cross , 1 King’s Cross Road, London, WC1X 9HX.
Price: £30 regular price, £20 for full time students (upon provision of a valid student card)